Want to improve your body's functions and relieve pain?
Wanted to try acupuncture out but, needles just aren't really your thing?
Great news, there's now an easy to use alternative treatment that stimulates your active tissues, and even firms sagging skin!
* Gel is not included in the package due to custom regulation, You may use the locally available "aloe vera gel" or water based gel as alternative. Thanks.
- Acute and chronic physical pain
- Sports injuries
- Muscle & joint pains
- Back pain
Features and benefits:
Needleless acupuncture. There are no needles involve so there is no skin piercing. Simply press the pen onto affected areas and it will release an electric pulse to stimulate the meridian and acupuncture points in your body for healing and pain relief.
Alternative treatment. It has no side effect as opposed to using painkillers and other medications to treat chronic pain. It’s great for treating acute and chronic physical pain, arthritis, rheumatism, osteoporosis, sciatica, migraine, sports injuries, and muscle, joint and back pains.
Easy to use. It only needs one AA battery (not included) to function. It has a digital display that shows the strength of the electrical pulse output (0 - weakest and 9 - strongest). Simply press the start button to increase or decrease the strength of the electric pulse.
Have Two special functions. Dome type is superficial therapy applicable for health care and facial beautification, Spheroidal is partial therapy applicable for quickly alleviating pain.
Portable pain reliever. It’s lightweight so you can easily put it in your pocket, bag, or pouch if you’re traveling or perhaps just going to work for a long day and need relief from your pain.
This Pen Has Three Operations:
(1) Dome Type: Superficial Therapy, Which Is Applicable For Health-Care And Facial Beautification;
(2) Node Type: Node Therapy, Which Is Applicable For Partial Body Pains;
(3) Spheroidal Type: Partial Therapy, Which Is Applicable For Quickly Alleviating Pain.
ACUPUNCTURE PEN WORKS WITHOUT PIERCING THE SKIN TO DO ACUPUNCTURE. TOTALLY SAFE AND EFFECTIVE AND EASY TO USE.
Not suitable for children under 13 years old
Do not use with the following situations:
- Over implanted metal part.
- If you use a pacemaker.
- Pregnant Women
- On the carotid sinus nerves, laryngeal or pharyngeal muscles on the front/side of your neck.
- On wet skin or in damp surroundings If you suffer from epilepsy On open wounds.
- Close to oxygen or inflammable liquids Over the heart.
- On open wounds.
- Over the heart.